Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Winners, Winners and More Winners!

Here are the winners for my recent contests. Congratulations to all of you!!

Winning Life After Genius by M. Ann Jacoby was:

Tammy of Tammy's Book Nook!

Winning Dewey by Vicki Myron were:

Sandra of Fresh Ink Books
Shelvicious
Meredith of Meredith's Musings
Sheri of Bookopolis
Marie

Winning Gods Behaving Badly by Marie Phillips were:

ChristyJan
Mamas Books
The Fickle Hand of Fate
S. Krishna of S. Krishna's Books
Tess

I have heard back from all of the Dewey and Life After Genius winners and have forwarded your info to Hachette. You should receive your books soon. As soon as I get everyones mailing info for Gods Behaving Badly, I will forward that as well. Thanks to everyone for entering! Be sure to enter my Holiday Cookbook Giveaways posted on the left sidebar!

5 comments:

ChristyJan said...

Thanks!
Congrats to the other winners.

Sandra said...

Thank you so much. I have tried six ways to Sunday to get a copy of this and finally I have! And congratulations to the other winners. Happy reading.

Teddy Rose said...

A big congrats to all of the winners! I so wanted Dewey-pout.

I hope you enjoy!

Shana said...

Carey - YOU won a book on my blog. Check it out and send along your mailing address.

http://blog.literarily.com/2008/11/09/sunday-salon.aspx

Sandra said...

Dewey has arrived, thank you so much, I am thrilled.


Thoughts from an Evil Overlord

Thank you!!

Thank you to Beth at Beth Fish Reads and to The Blogger Guide for helping me to customize my template and to Andrea at The Little Bookworm for improving my header!!

About Me

My photo
New Hampshire, United States
Bibliophile, Anglophile, Traveller... I have been an avid reader all of my life, since I took the Dr. Seuss Dictionary away from my Mom when I was less than a year old because I wanted to read it myself. In college, where I earned my degree in English Literature, I was often asked "What are you going to do with it?" Now I finally have the answer to that question!!! Being employed as a Flight Attendant for twenty years has given me a lot of life experience and, better still, a lot of time to read. I love to travel for fun, too.