Monday, September 29, 2008

I Love Your Blogs, Too!!!


THANK YOU!! to Amanda at The Luscious Literary Muse for giving me this!! I have been seeing it go around since BBAW. I have to say that I just love the book blogging community and I am honored to be a part of it. As a whole, everyone is so friendly, helpful, creative, imaginative. What a wonderful group to belong to! So thank you and right back at you!

My list of the seven blogs that I go to the most for inspiration and great reviews are:


If you'd like to accept and participate here are the rules:


1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just the sweetest! I heart yours too. :)

{{{HUGS}}}

Lisa said...

Thank you so much! Your blog is very *heartable*!

I've already been tagged with this one, but I am really flattered!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I'm so flattered because your blog is one of the best out there!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I love this award and I heart your blog, too!

Sandra said...

Thank you very much C., that was nice of you.


Thoughts from an Evil Overlord

Thank you!!

Thank you to Beth at Beth Fish Reads and to The Blogger Guide for helping me to customize my template and to Andrea at The Little Bookworm for improving my header!!

About Me

My photo
New Hampshire, United States
Bibliophile, Anglophile, Traveller... I have been an avid reader all of my life, since I took the Dr. Seuss Dictionary away from my Mom when I was less than a year old because I wanted to read it myself. In college, where I earned my degree in English Literature, I was often asked "What are you going to do with it?" Now I finally have the answer to that question!!! Being employed as a Flight Attendant for twenty years has given me a lot of life experience and, better still, a lot of time to read. I love to travel for fun, too.